200 gr Almonds, with skin
150gr Avocado, average, flesh only
30gr Cacao Powder
80gr Dates, dried, flesh and skin
2 tbsp Coconut sugar
1 tbsp Molasses, black strap
150gr Poppy seeds
100 gr Raisins
0,5 teasp Virgin coconut oil
For the base:
- Soak almonds in water for 8 hours. Drain the almonds and set aside.
- Soak dates in water for 15 minutes. Drain the dates and set aside.
- Put almonds and dates in a food processor. Blend dates and almonds into a smooth paste.
- Coat a cake tin with the coconut oil. Spread the base layer in the cake tin. Put it into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Prepare poppy seed layer.
For the poppy seed layer:
- Soak poppy seeds in the water for approx. 1 hour. Drain the poppy seeds and set aside.
- In the food processor put poppy seeds with one tablespoon of coconut sugar. Blend all the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Spread the poppy seed layer over the base layer. Put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Prepare your final chocolate layer.
For the chocolate layer:
- Put avocado, cacao powder and coconut sugar in the food processor. Blend all the ingredients in a smooth paste.
- Slowly mix in raisins into the chocolate paste (do not blend raisins).
- Pour chocolate layer over poppy seed layer.
- Leave your cake in the freezer for 5-6 hours or over the night.
- Before serving leave it in the fridge for 30 min.